[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Error creating WS: IWAB0514E Unable to get URL for proje

sriramanjaneya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 23 23:48:37 EDT 2007

hai paul,

iam new to this forum and JBOSS IDE.Iam working on webservice deploying on Jboss. as you posted iam also experiencing the same error.But what i observed is by generating sample jsps from create sample jsps option .Testclient.jsp is generated .from this iam able to access the webservice.But some how that error has to be removed.
I think you posted this long back.so you might have resolved the problem .please let me know why it is happening so.

thanx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077606#4077606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077606