[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: next task/node name in processInstance

cheets do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 01:20:52 EDT 2007

Hi vtysh,
thanks for this new approach, but i am wondering whether it is an accepted practice to base program logic on logs.
Also, this approach leaves me with 2 questions.. TaskAssignLog has a constructor with taskInstance, oldActorId and new ActorId; so if i know only the task instance, and the new actor id, how can i access the taskAssignLog of my taskInstance.
The other doubt is that this will give me all the task related logs for the given processInstance, this still will not give me the next task for that particular task, or am i missing something?
please elaborate..
thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077617#4077617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077617