[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Different behaviour between test case and real case?

masipu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 03:46:58 EDT 2007

I'm a bit confused about signaling the process. I have used few simple processes and I have used state-nodes with them. But I don't recall signaling after those nodes and they have worked as NOT wait states. But now that I started testing similiar cases, I have to give signal to the process in order to get it going.

Am I missing something or is the funtionality really different with test environment and server environment. I read some documentation and I now realize that I sould use simple node if I want automated process.

Documentation says that I need to signal the process with 1) task nodes 2) start nodes and 3) state nodes. Right?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077638#4077638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077638