[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WS4EEDowngrade setup problem

ambika do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 05:09:16 EDT 2007

Hi,
   MedRec is a Avitek Medical Records (or MedRec) is a WebLogic Server sample application suite which we use for testing. This application is a WS4EE based axis application. As from jboss 4.0.5.GA onwards, WS4EE is replace with the JbossWS, so I have done the changes said in (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=WS4EEDowngrade )

   After following those steps its giving above mentioned error. As there is no webservice directory in the server, we are getting this problem. Please can anyone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077674#4077674

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077674