[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - access resource-env-ref with JCA

plemarchand do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 05:56:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm new on this forums but as I can't find any answer to my question, I'm asking your help on this matter :

I'm trying to deploy a JCR server RMI accessible and decided to use the rar package Jackrabbit provides.
I would like the repository configuration to use an Oracle datasource, but I would like the datasource to stay in the java: context.
How can I declare this datasource in the rar deployment unit to use it in the java:comp/env namespace, like it can be done with EJBs and Servlets with the <resource-env-ref> mechanism?

Thank you for your answer,

Philippe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077698#4077698

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077698