[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: assigning java thread priority to MDB ?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 09:38:07 EDT 2007

"smatyas" wrote : As I'm not familiar completely with how to modify the SMDB configuration, how exactly would you modify it to introduce a ThreadPriorityInceptor?

  |  Example config (see conf/standardjboss.xml)
  |
  |     <container-configuration>
  |   |       <container-name>Standard Message Driven Bean</container-name>
  |   |       <call-logging>false</call-logging>
  |   |       <invoker-proxy-binding-name>message-driven-bean</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
  |   |       <container-interceptors>
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077786#4077786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077786