[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: OracleThinPersistenceManager instability

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 24 09:46:55 EDT 2007

"barnaby33" wrote :
  | 4)Turn on Jboss server. (During startup JMS system barfs on the two records with null blobs. I worked around this by modifying the select query to only return messages with non-null blobs.)

I don't understand that. The write with null blob and update the blob
are in the same transaction so they should either work together or not at all.

The major/minor stuff is just you compiling with the wrong version of java (e.g. JDK5)
for the version you want run with (e.g. JDK1.4).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4077792#4077792

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4077792