[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss 4.2.1 -> doesnot bother jboss.xml values

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 14:04:53 EDT 2007

"srikap2007" wrote :
  | If I have any other questions please answer them.

Do post your questions here in the forums. If not me, there will be someone else who will be willing to help.

"srikap2007" wrote :
  | Earlier JBOSS used to be very easy

It still is :)

"srikap2007" wrote :
  | but now it became a monster, so huge.

JBoss has definitely grown (as does every successful software) but that doesnt mean you will have to learn everything about JBoss. You will hardly find anyone who knows each and every detail of it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078054#4078054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078054