[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - select multiple entities for datatable

hispeedsurfer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 25 21:29:02 EDT 2007

Have used several attempts to display data from multiple entities without success
List reslist = entityManager.createQuery("select qr.gpnum, csy.name from QueryResult qr, Csy20oats csy where qr.gpnum=csy.y20gpnum").getResultList();
  | 		return reslist;

<rich:dataTable id="entitylist" var="results" value="#{gmBean.resultList}">
  | 			<h:column>
  | 				<f:facet name="header">name</f:facet>
  | 				#{results.name}
  | 			</h:column>
  |                         <h:column>
  | 				<f:facet name="header">gpnum</f:facet>
  | 				#{results.gpnum}
  | 			</h:column>
  |
  | 		</rich:dataTable>

display data from only one entity - no problem
List reslist = entityManager.createQuery("select qr from QueryResult qr, Csy20oats csy where qr.gpnum=csy.y20gpnum").getResultList();
  | 		return reslist;

Also have used ListDataModel, but it's the same.

Is it possible to display data from multiple entities and if 'yes', what I have to do?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078086#4078086

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078086