[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: is it possible to complete JBPM task and update entity a

vladimir.kovalyuk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 05:50:46 EDT 2007

Pete,
I fixed it by implementing my own version of org.jbpm.persistence.db.DbPersistenceServiceFactory and properly configuring jbpm.xfg.xml. In my case jBPM persistence is configured to use EntityManagerFactory, I use sessionFactoryJndiName property to point to it. Original DbPersistenceServiceFactory eats just Hibernate's SessionFactory and knows nothing about JPA.

Relying on Hibernate only is something disappointing about jBPM Persistence.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078107#4078107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078107