[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Transactional issues

christian.bauer@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 07:27:52 EDT 2007

This is typically just another exception that occurs because of an earlier exception. So look further up in your log.

Seam/JSF does not always immediately exit the request processing when an exception occurs in a phase but continues processing other phases. One of the reasons why this happens is that we hope to handle the exception somehow later on with a redirect to an error page.

I'd agree that this needs major improvements.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078117#4078117

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078117