[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Setting .NET friendly Endpoint in web.xml

bblasko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 09:50:39 EDT 2007

If I attempt to set the jbossws-config-name to ".NET friendly Endpoint", it is correctly picking up the config but the WSDL is not generated as it should.    It appears it does not rewrite the WSDL based on this setting.  If I set the config as an annotation in my class it works.   Is there a way
to set the .NET Endpoint without using an annotation.

This works:
@EndpointConfig(configName=".NET friendly Endpoint")

This does not.
<context-param>