[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Using WS behing a reverse proxy

bblasko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 10:00:19 EDT 2007

We host our web services behind a reverse proxy which serves as our security and HTTPS termination.   Everything works OK with the exception of the dynamic WSDL generation.   Since the URL used to access the WS service is not the same as the actual URL of the JBoss service, the WSDL soap:address is incorrect.

Is there a way to override the webServiceHost and webServicePort at the application instance vs the entire container?

Example

https://proxyhost/webcxta/service1?wsdl maps to http://jbossserver:8080/webcxta/service1?wsdl
https://proxyhost/webcxtb/service2?wsdl maps to
http://jbossserver:8080/webcxtb/service2?wsdl