[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SEAM + stored pcoedures

kevcpu411 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 13:58:44 EDT 2007

First, sorry for the misspellings I was up late:-).  Also, I have been trying to find good examples for doing CRUD with JSF but for some reason I keep coming up short.  IT almost seems like this is not possible.  In all of the scenarios I have seen thus far an action has to occur first.  If I wanted the user sent to another page for editing a record I have to put the record in the session before I actually go to the other page?  Is this true?  I dont see an entry point into loading a bean for a new page except in the constructor.  Please sa it aint so?  Have you ever dealt with this in JSF?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078151#4078151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078151