[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss com.sun.faces.serializationProvider with Sun RI

mgrouch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 26 23:47:49 EDT 2007

I wonder if Sun RI (server side state) will work faster on JBoss
if we could install fast JBoss serialization via
com.sun.faces.serializationProvider context parameter?

I know that myfaces has an option to disable serialization of
server side state completely and that has huge performance boost

    <context-param>
  | <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.SERIALIZE_STATE_IN_SESSION</param-name>
  |         <param-value>false</param-value>
  |      </context-param>

Is same possible for Sun RI?
Thanks