[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - #{s:hasRole} causes authenticate method to re-run

gothmog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 04:50:03 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a simple authenticate method that runs perfectly on Page A underneath my login button and I have a pages.xml redirect to Page B after login. My authenticate method always returns true.

Page B uses the #{s:hasRole} EL expression in a menu include using <ui:include>.to determine what menus should be displayed.

On Page B, when evaluating the EL the authenticate method runs again, this time without passing in the password on the Identity which causes problems when I actually have proper authenticate code!

Why is the authenticate method being re-called on Page B when Page A already did the authenticate?

This is surely a bug!!

Troy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078255#4078255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078255