[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error getting diagram info

masipu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 08:19:08 EDT 2007

"mputz" wrote : we've experienced problems with special characters in node-names on Windows machines already, please check out http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/GPD-98 whether your problems are similar.

I have at least a partial resolution to this problem (for scandic letters):
Change both gpd.xml and processdefinition.xml encoding to ISO-8859-1 before deployment (if you make changes, encoding is changed back to UTF-8) and modify gpd.xml in text editor so that special characters are the same as in processdefinition.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078319#4078319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078319