[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - destroying the entire conversation stack through annotation?

jacob.orshalick do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 10:18:15 EDT 2007

There are situations where I would like to be able to destroy the entire conversation stack if a particular action occurs (say a user cancels everything during a nested conversation).  I am currently accomplishing this through the following:

  | private void endRootConversation() {
  | 	Conversation conversation = Conversation.instance();
  |
  | 	while(conversation.isNested()) {
  | 		conversation.root();
  | 	}
  |
  | 	conversation.endBeforeRedirect();
  | }

Is is possible to end the root conversation through annotation, or is there potentially a better approach?

It is of course possible to create my own annotation, say @EndRoot, but this seems like going around the framework.  I would prefer to say something like @End(root=true).  Maybe I'm just missing something...

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078360#4078360

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078360