[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Advanced Seam Book coming??

michael.yuan@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 13:44:00 EDT 2007

I will try to find time to write a v2 of the Prentice Hall book -- the goal is to have it available electronically in Q1 2008 and in paperback around JavaOne again. The book will cover Seam 2.

I do want to add a few advanced chapters to it. If you have suggestions, please email me. Or, better yet, if you can contribute a chapter or two, let me know as well!!! Please email me at michael AT michaelyuan DOT com. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078454#4078454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078454