[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

dilembo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 15:30:06 EDT 2007

hi all
i'm using jboss 4.2.1 and hibernate as persistence framework.
We have a huge database and a lots of hbm file for mapping them.
So when i run jboss during built session factory i get java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
cause i have to much hbm.I already increased permgen size launching jboss but nothing chance.
Exists a way for optimize hibernate and jboss memory usage?
i know that this is not hibernate forum but there is quite hard getting credits for posting problems.
Regards
Giovanni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078487#4078487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078487