[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Custom annotation scanner

swd847 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 27 19:38:31 EDT 2007

There does not seam to be a logical place to put it at the moment, other than components.xml, which would not really work.

anonymous wrote :
  | The wiki has several use cases as well and I've been experimenting with different metamodels and ways of scanning/constructing/registering this data so it is conveniently available at runtime. I'm not convinced yet I found the best approach but there is definitely a need for a more generic "registry" feature in Seam.

What would be the benefit of a generic registry over application scoped components?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078536#4078536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078536