[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Commnication between 2 J2ee application deployed in 2 JBOSS

shankha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 03:57:30 EDT 2007

I have one J2ee unit deployed (UI - Controller) in One JBOSS server .

I have another J2ee  unit(Device Controller) deployed in different  JBOSS server.

I have to start the Device Controller UNIT(deployed in App server 2) from the UI - Controller  from 1st JBOSS app server.

Here "Start Device Controller UNIT" from UI controller  menas start the RUN method of one of the controller classes in the DC unit - that is Start the Execution Thread of the DC unit[/b]

What should be the best approach to start one unit deployed in one application server from the UI controller deployed in different app server.

-- Previously we have standalone Java Units (running in different m/c)and we use the RMI  to start different unit from one controlling Java swing UI running in amother m/c.

-- Here different units are deployed in different JBOSS server.
and controlling  UI (use to start /stop different Units )running in amother JBOSS server.

What should be the best approach in this case ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078614#4078614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078614