[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SEAM internationalization problem :(

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 05:34:54 EDT 2007

Hi there Pete,

and thanks for your reply. I've tried that just now. It still loads the "en" bundle before the "ro" one. But I tried the following thing: I've removed the "en" locale from faces-config.xml. And now, if I set "fr" or "ro" as the default locale, it seems to load it as it should. Maybe this is a bug regarding the "en" supported locale ?

Thanks again for your reply Pete, and if anyone has had this problem, and found a solution, please post it here again(or a link to the solution).

Regards,
Alex Enache

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078655#4078655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078655