[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss on JDK to use JSR199

Marco.Pehla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 06:07:32 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I need to compile generated Java source code on JBoss inside of a EJB3.  I already migrated the JSR 199 compiler API of Java 7 to libraries that can be used in ordinary Java 5 standalone applications. The JSR 199 Java Compiler API works pretty well and does not need any access to the underlying file system. This is everything I need. But JBoss is running on a JRE, only Tomcat use the JDK.

  | JavaCompiler compiler = ToolProvider.getSystemJavaCompiler();

This is the reason why the compiler object in the code above is null.

How can I run JBoss on a JDK. I couldn't be so difficult, or am I wrong?

Thank you in advance,
Marco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078672#4078672

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078672