[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 2.0: Why does @Datamodel require a setter?

fhh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 08:04:32 EDT 2007

I think I am finally getting you. IMHO it is acceptable that the backing list would be null during the second call but than null would be outjected again and the dataModel removed from its scope after the call which is probably a bit confusing :-).

But if this is correct doesn't this problem apply to any case where the scope of the datamodel is longer than that of the action bean outjecting it? The same could happen with  a stateless action bean and a conversation scoped datamodel.

Regards

Felix

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078717#4078717

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078717