[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: jbossall-client.jar contains javax.sql.* causing class c

nkhadakk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 11:29:46 EDT 2007

I did look into the Jboss AS /client/ dir. Unfortunately for me all the j2ee packages are embedded into one jar (jboss-j2ee.jar). I ended up manually removing the javax.sql package out of the jbossall-client .jar.
This leads me to the next question.... are all jboss artifacts (client facing at least) mavenized ? i.e. are they published to an external repo by the jboss team? Trying to figure out dependencies of Jboss Messaging 1.3 GA is based solely on the small section in the documentation regarding using jboss messaging from a remote client. This section suggests using jbossall-client.jar which contains upto 5 different artifacts that are high level artifacts(J2ee, remoting, jnp etc) in themselves. This makes the job of getting granular with exact versions  of deps very difficult.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078836#4078836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078836