[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Exiting on IOE

acollazzo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 13:42:21 EDT 2007

I am having the same exact problem! I would appreciate any help on this problem. Everything I've read, says I have the program setup correctly to open everything and then in a while loop waiting for messages do the send of the message. When a message finally came in (in my case it can be 30 minutes or more) and I tried to forward on to a JBoss topic, I got this error:

org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException: Cannot send a message to the JMS server; - nested throwable: (java.io.IOException: Client is not connected)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException.getAsJMSException(SpyJMSException.java:72)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyJMSException.rethrowAsJMSException(SpyJMSException.java:57)
        at org.jboss.mq.Connection.sendToServer(Connection.java:922)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpySession.sendMessage(SpySession.java:924)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageProducer.send(SpyMessageProducer.java:272)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageProducer.send(SpyMessageProducer.java:206)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyTopicPublisher.publish(SpyTopicPublisher.java:62)
        at ptotx.DCMQReceiver.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Client is not connected
        at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager.internalSendMessage(SocketManager.java:264)
        at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.SocketManager.sendMessage(SocketManager.java:220)
        at org.jboss.mq.il.uil2.UILServerIL.addMessage(UILServerIL.java:245)
        at org.jboss.mq.Connection.sendToServer(Connection.java:918)
        ... 5 more

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078893#4078893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078893