[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Create timer -

rpiaggio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 16:35:02 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!

I had the same issue when moving to JBoss 4.2 and nlmarco's method solved it, albeit I don't want to go into production like that.

Thing is, my production DB is MySQL 4.1.20, which does not support XA. Since JBoss can support 1 non-XA resource, I was wondering if the other resource involved (where timers are persisted) can be substituted by a XA-aware resource.

But I have no idea what mechanism JBoss uses to store timers. Does anyone one? Is it a proprietary DB? Can it be changed to another DB? How?

Thank you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078929#4078929

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078929