[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Properties do not appear in designer

pedroluppi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 21:57:24 EDT 2007

I generate the designer plugin from head source and put the directories "jbpm.3/designer/jpdl/org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.build/target/jbpm-jpdl-designer/eclipse/features/" and "designer/jpdl/org.jbpm.gd.jpdl.build/target/jbpm-jpdl-designer/eclipse/plugins/" in "c:/Software/eclipse/", and in "Runtime Locations" I put "\jbpm-jpdl-suite-3.2.1\jbpm-jpdl-3.2.1" (this one, I downloaded, not generate).
So, I create a new process project and , in it, a new process definition. The problem is that when I add a Task Node in diagram tab, and rigth-click on it, do no appear "add task", "add action" and "properties".

Someone know what I am doing wrong ?

ps: the eclipse is the default, that was downloaded from ant.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4078978#4078978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4078978