[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectOneRadio

yohann49 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 02:51:30 EDT 2007

I'm so desperate. It works if I use selectManyCheckbox :

  |           <ui:composition template="templates/client.xhtml">
  |
  |               <ui:define name="servicesclients">
  |
  |                   <h:form>
  |
  |                       <h:selectOneRadio value="#{PackageManager.packageLine}" layout="pageDirection">
  |                           <s:selectItems value="#{packages}" var="pack" label="#{pack.packName} : #{pack.descriptionPack}"/>
  |
  |                       </h:selectOneRadio>
  |
  |                       <h:commandButton  value="Next" type="submit"/>
  |
  |                   </h:form>
  |
  |               </ui:define>
  |
  |           </ui:composition>

When I click on the button, packageLine contain the selected rows, but I want to use selecetOneRadio, because the client must select one package.
Somebody can help me ?
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079009#4079009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079009