[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: MYSQL + JBOSS JBPM 3.2 --> do NOT work together .. hel

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 04:33:32 EDT 2007

first be specific which errors you get. A 'it does not work' is not detailed enough for us to help you. I'm sure you can understand that. Then read the wiki a little... and search the forum (e.g. with google) for the same errors.

If it does not help, please post what you DID find and why it was not related or did not help. Post detailed errors and then we might be  able to help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079032#4079032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079032