[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss remote access issues

rvkishore do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 05:15:02 EDT 2007

I am tryiing to deploy my application to Jboss 4.2.1 on a linux box.

I am starting the server with
run.sh -b xx.xxx.xx.xx

to bind to the external facing ip address. However when I try to access the site from my browser all I get is a blank page.

I checked my etc/hosts file and it has the following entries.

127.0.0.1 localhost
xx.xx.xx.xx myhost.com

I even tried starting the server with

run.sh -b myhost.com

but no luck, the server is still sending me blank pages.  If I try to access the site from the host machine itself everything works fine.

Any ideas as to what is going wrong.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079048#4079048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079048