[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - OutOfMemory error:PermGen Space

press do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 06:48:47 EDT 2007

java.lang.OutOfMemory: PermGen Space error is coming when I am trying to deploy 3 application war files in JBoss Server and  run them simultaneously.In 3 applications Iam using third party framework jar files like spring.jar,acegi.jar,ajax.jar,jasperReports.jar,etc. In each one jar files are configured using User libraries.I am also using jasperreports in 2 applications.Many of the times Iam getting this error when I try to generate  jasper report

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079085#4079085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079085