[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam CRUD application integration to JBPM and JBoss Messagin

jbosspatni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 09:18:52 EDT 2007

I have generated a CRUD application from certain tables in DB with seam-gen and it works fine.

>From one of the data entry screens I would like put a simple message on  queue and also trigger a JBPM flow after the database save/update.How do I go about doing this.Currently the flow is :

Create screens calls a entity bean which call the persist,update method on the EntityHome object of seam framework.There is no layer between the page and entity bean where I can place the code to put a message on queue or make calls to JBPM.

Can i overide the persist method of the Entity Home in the entity bean so i have a method to place the code.

Or can i create a stateless session bean which will call teh entity bean methods.

As i am new to seam,JSF,ejb 3.0 I may not be understanding the concepts very clearly hence would like to have certain inputs on this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079148#4079148

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079148