[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem with destination's name using slash

hendra_netm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 09:28:14 EDT 2007

hi /M,
Thanks for your comment.

It seems that JBM trying to do subcontext deployment.
In Windows, somehow, var context is available, so it continues to check spool sub-context, which is not available, then the exception is generated.

I suspect the culprit is not the deployer though, since I can deploy queue with that kind of name using JMX-Console.

The problem may lies somewhere inside the translation of destination's XML file.

In windows, I got another funny behavior.
Somehow, I can deploy queue using this name: /var/usr/test

I change the name into: /var/user/test, and it is failed (get this exception: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: user not bound)
When I changed the name back to /var/usr/test, it is failed as the queue is still active??

This seems like bug, but I am not sure.

Best Regards,
Hendra

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079157#4079157