[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Problem with Two DataModel

keuller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 09:46:06 EDT 2007

Hi people,

I have a seriuos problem with @DataModel at same Managed Bean. I have using Seam 1.2.1 + Ajax4JSF + MyFaces + Tomahawk + Facelets on Tomcat 5.5.23.

Here is snippet code of my managed bean:

@Name("servicoBean")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.EVENT)
  | public class ServicoBean
  | {
  |     @Logger
  |     private Log log;
  |
  |     @DataModel("categorias")
  |     private List<Categoria> categorias;
  |
  |     @DataModelSelection("categorias")
  |     private Categoria categoria;
  |
  |     @DataModel("servicos")
  |     private List<Servico> servicos;
  | }

And code of my XHTML page:

<h:form id="frmCategorias">
  |             <t:dataTable var="categ" value="#{categorias}" border="0"
  |                 cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1">
  |                 <t:column>
  |                     <t:commandLink value="#{categ.descricao}"
  |                         action="#{servicoBean.selecionaCategoria(categ)}" />
  |                 </t:column>
  |             </t:dataTable>
  | </h:form>

The most curious is the first @DataModel() "categorias" works fine, but the second one "servicos" does not work. Any error is displayed on page, but the data aren't displayed. Is there any patch to correct it or any workaround to solve that ?

Anyone can help me, please.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079168#4079168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079168