[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS - How to include css file ?

nidhi_hs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 09:55:55 EDT 2007

Hi

Environment -  Jboss portal 2.6.

I uploaded a html file using the CMS Administration tool. The html includes a css file in it. The include code is

  | <link rel="stylesheet" href="docs/css/main.css" type="text/css" />

I have the main.css under docs/main folder.

Including like this is not working. When I edit the uploaded file within the CMS Administration I noticed that the above mentioned code is not present.

Is there a different way of including CSS ?. Please help

Thanks
Nidhi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079173#4079173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079173