[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - AttributeOverride urges default values

gindhart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 29 11:31:54 EDT 2007

Hi !
I define some column definitions in an embeddable class, e.g. col-name, col-length and so on.

When I use AttributeOverride on this embeddable class in an embedding class for changing the col-name (without defining a new col-length value) then in a new created table the overriden column gets the length of 255, which is default.
(I assume this will affect other attributes as precision or scale, too.)

So I am not sure, if this is an error, because in the EJB3-Spec this behaviour is not clearly defined.

Does anyone have the same problem or even better a solution ?

Werner

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079237#4079237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079237