[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - How restrict users ? Please guid to me...

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 03:12:47 EDT 2007

Hi all!
   I use anonymous wrote : "jboss-4.0.5.GA", EJB 3.0.
   I have a problem that need help: My application allows multi-client access at the same time. But now, I want set up:
   anonymous wrote : If a client, called John, use his account (ex: called johnA). And at this time, Anna also want use johnA to access application >> she can't access !
  >>  How I can setup ? or show to me some documents !

  Please help me! Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079441#4079441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079441