[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - dyn. change rendererset ?!

Jannis84 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 03:32:41 EDT 2007

Good morning everyone =)

Is it possible to change the rendererSet dynamically in the Eventlistener or the processAction?!

I want to hide a portletWindow(with the emptydivrenderer) and if a user clicks a button it should appear in normal mode with titlebar etc. (divrenderer)

At the moment i can change windowstates with

PortalNode node = event.getNode();
PortalNode windowA = node.resolve("../winAwindow");
context.getPortalRuntimeContext().getNavigationalStateContext().setWindowState(windowA, WindowState.MINIMIZED);

But I don't have a clou how 2 change the rendererSet dynamically ....

Any suggestions !?

Thx Jannis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079445#4079445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079445