[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Instances get lost - strange behavior in conversational

maku01 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 06:54:10 EDT 2007

"thejavafreak" wrote : 1. Perhaps because the conversation has ended, or it has reached the maximum time-out
  | 2. Perhaps it's on a different conversation, make sure it has the same conversation id
Sorry, I don't understand this.
The component instance is the same when I return to the view. Only the instance of the Entity List has changed.
In my opinion, when the conversation has ended I would get a new instance of the component class (RoomMaint )

The method when I come back is the start method
@Begin(join = true)
  | public void start() {
  | 	log.debug("start");
  | }

BTW, I use Seam 2 Beta (Latest CVS Build)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079545#4079545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079545