[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Help needed publishing remote portlet

moroboshi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 08:56:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have developed a very simple portlet that I have deployed in Jboss Portal 2.6.1 with success. It's a remote portlet and everything seems to be working fine. I can create a new instance of my portlet and use it anywhere in the portal. What I can't understand is how can another another user consume my remote portlet in his portal. Shouldn't my remote portlet have a wsdl so that other users can consume it?

Kind regards
Moroboshi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079595#4079595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079595