[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [2.0 cvs] Trinidad svg generation error

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 10:17:14 EDT 2007

I am using Seam from CVS from 08-29-07 and have the same problem.  I am using JBoss 4.2.1.

The fix for specifying a template posted earlier worked for me, but I am concerned that this will cause other problems.

The Trinidad examples war works fine, but I am using the Richfaces integration from the Seam Discs example.

This seems to be caused by the integration with Richfaces.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079630#4079630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079630