[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Enterprise Integration

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 10:32:10 EDT 2007

Perhaps there isn't a straight answer to my question. I am new to portals, so I have been trying to research what is practical in terms of leveraging existing applications through a portal. I found these two articles. It is interesting that (according to the author) JBoss is listed as a likely misfit for enterprise integration. I know the article is dated 2006, so I'd be happy to read any rebuttals/opinions about the article. The second article discusses some considerations when porting J2EE apps to a portal.

http://www.cmswatch.com/Feature/147-Portal-Marketplace

http://www.developer.com/java/ent/article.php/10933_3346861_1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079640#4079640

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079640