[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Enterprise Integration

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 11:48:37 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote :
  | From what I have been able to gather so far, bridges and a certain amount of re-tooling are required to expose legacy J2EE apps through JBoss portal. Our J2EE apps are currently running on a JBoss AS.

You are correct. applications have to be integrated into the JSR-168 container using these techniques. However, that should be the case with all Portals in general.

Have you heard of any other proprietary mechanism supported by other Portal vendors?

If there is we would benefit to know about it.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079679#4079679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079679