[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Enterprise Integration

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 30 11:57:02 EDT 2007

I took few minutes to read the second article which makes lot of sense.

The clean path is to rewrite your VIew layer (or use a bridge, if your apps are JSF apps it would help a lot).

The other option is web-clipping, we are looking at having something like this out of the box but the current open source implementation doesn't seem to satisfy our needs.

There is a proprietary solution for web clipping (for any portlet container), I forgot the name

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079685#4079685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079685