[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: CMS

lucboudreau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 09:20:36 EDT 2007

More about that...

It's weird because I can't write anything at the root of the CMS repository. I get an AccessDenidedException even if I have Administrator privileges. I can validate that I have those privileges because they get written in the database.

Also note that I didn't use the bundeled portal download package, since I needed JBoss 4.0.5 along with Portal 2.6.1. This portal version usually ships with JBoss AS 4.2 or something I think.

I've also tried to monitor the database logs and I confirm that when I create elements in the repository, they don't get created in the database. Only an access rights validation is done.

I can't even find where the data gets written when I create elements in the CMS repository. I can't find it's trace in the DB, nor in the file system. Does it get created in memory but JBoss cache blocks it from beeing written ? How can I verify that ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4079995#4079995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4079995