[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - What happen to the Packaging Configuration in RHDS?

NM-156 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 09:49:34 EDT 2007

Can anybody tell me how the project packaging works in the new Redhat Studio? I read this post:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=57836

but I am not seeing the old Packaging Configuration interface. I do see the XDoclet Configuration option. This option has some similarities (such as "Add Standard"), but it still seems much different than the old packaging.

One of the things that is a disappointment is that I finally got to a point where I understood the packaging in the JBoss IDE. I am hoping that there is something that is close to this in RHDS.

I posted this in the RHDS user forum, but I think it might be better suited here. Sorry for the double post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080008#4080008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080008