[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Help on Best Practice

tweedledee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 10:44:21 EDT 2007

Ronald,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm wrapping my calls to jBPM in a stateless session bean so if I want to pass back any validation exceptions I would need to return the exceptions from the process variables as an array rather than just throwing an exception from the method.

Alternatively, I guess I could create a custom exception that contained multiple validation exceptions and throw that from the method.

What was your experience of implementing this type of handling?

Regards,
Paul.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080031#4080031

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080031