[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How to import relative schemas?

oskar.carlstedt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 31 11:29:18 EDT 2007

I posted i Jira issue about this [url]http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBWS-1798[url].

I deploy an ear file in JBoss5 that contains a war and a jar fil. The jar file contains a SLSB and the war file contains the web service (implemented as a Provider[SOAPMessage]). The war file has the following file structure in the the WEB-INF/wsdl folder:

  | WEB-INF/wsdl
  |     my-service.wsdl
  |     /imported
  |         /my-service
  |             /1.0-SNAPSHOT
  |                 my-service.xsd
  |         /common
  |             /1.0-SNAPSHOT
  |                 common.xsd

the wsdl file has a schema import like
<xsd:import schemaLocation="imported/my-service/1.0-SNAPSHOT/my-service.xsd" .../>

the my-service.xsd imports the common.xsd file with the following import statement
<xsd:import schemaLocation="../../common/1.0-SNAPSHOT/common.xsd" .../>

Having this configuration will put JBoss into trouble. The error message sent is telling med that parent paths are not allowed, and pointing out to use getParent() instead. So I setting the schemaLocation attribute to getParent()/getParent()/.... will point out another path, but it is completely wrong.

Best
/Oskar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4080051#4080051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4080051